Monday, September 6, 2010

Six Flags






On Sunday ( the last day of Baron of Mom weekend). We went to Six Flags. It was my first time. We were lucky as my friend Lisa gave us free tickets. Baron had a really good time and told Nolan all about how much fun we had. But, I guess I don't see how people think amusement parks are so cool. We waited in lines forever. Baron did great waiting. A few we had to wait in for 45 mins. The park was real clean and the staff was really nice at helping with directions. We got there at 11am and stayed till 4pm. Baron who never wears out was saying he needed to sit on benches and rest. We must of walked 4 or 5 miles. Actually, his pace got so slow I had to carry him. Yep all 41 pounds for about a mile back to the car. When we first got there I went to the kids area and thought we would stay there all day. Well after 2 rides he said he did not like "baby" rides. So we went in search of rides for adults that would let a kid do it. He is over 42 inches so he is able to do a lot of stuff. He could of even did the 140 foot tall wooden roller coaster. But, we started to wait in line and it was to long. And a word to me I need to pay attention what he picks out. He told me he wanted to do the Highland Fling. So I looked on my map and he was tall enough and the line was short enough. So I got on with him. Well I had no idea it spinned you in circles and you go upside down. I thought I would be sick. And I don't think Baron cared for it too much. He was white as a ghost and would not say a word during the ride. that night he told Nolan he did not like the upside down rides! Nolan could not believe a 3 year old did that ride.

We rode the kids airplanes, the kids train spin, the carousel, the Scooby Ride, the chairs that spin around, and the highland Fling. I think there is a few more but I can't remember now.

No comments:

Post a Comment