Sunday, November 28, 2010

I have been bad






I have been gone from the blog almost this whole month. When you don't update regularly it gets a bit overwhelming thinking about where to start. I am going to try to do better and update at least once a week. We had a wonderful month. Just BUSY! Oma,Opa, Grandma, Kristin, and Kaija were her for a little over a week. Thanksgiving was nice. We went and got our Christmas tree and have had a ton of playdates.

Baron is also taking ice skating lessons again this year. He really likes. But, now that he is getting more advanced..they are already doing jumps. It is getting more girly. Yes I am the only Mom that makes there kid wear a helmet at this level. Better safe then sorry. He wants to do hockey real bad. But, I am trying to hold that off till he is older or changes his mind. We told him you have to be able to skate real good first.

No comments:

Post a Comment