Friday, March 4, 2011

Zoo Trip






We made our first trip to the zoo a few weeks ago. We had so much fun that day. I went with 4 other Mom friends and 10 kids total. Oh my it was wild. It was so hard to keep all our kids going the same direction. And oh my those boys were wanting to climb and jump on things. Baron and Amelia were so worn out by the end of the day. It's such a great group of friends and all our kids seem to get along so well. Baron has turned into such a social butterfly. He says he does not want to play with me he wants to play with his friends. He will beg me to call his friends to plan playdates or come over and play. And everywhere we go he makes friends. At the park this week. He met a kid and they ran around and played super hereos and today at the swimming pool he met 2 friends that wanted to play with him. He even let one of his new friends borrow his goggles. Amelia would still rather be with her Mom.


Look at how great the kids club at my gym is...They made this cape for Baron one day!! Talk about spoiled

No comments:

Post a Comment