Sunday, May 15, 2011

Having a hard time

Ok I am having a hard time keeping up on my blog. Mostly, because the kids are not napping anymore. Then by the night I have a million other things to do keep up on. But, I need to get better as I just downloaded my pics of my camera and had over 200The last 2 months have been crazy and we have been overprogramed. We were leaving most days before 8:30 and not getting home till 3pm. Then having evening sports and other activites. I am so worn out. The kids just finished preschool and I am happy to report we don't have much planned the rest of May and June. We might go to Chicago for a few days and tag along on Nolan's business trip. And the kids are going to a one day gymnastic camp with a group of their friends. I know the kids are looking forward to the pool opening in 2 weeks and our neighbor just opened their pool. So we will probably swim a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment