Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where did the weekend go?






Oh my I knew it ahead of time. But, this was such a busy weekend. I am almost glad it is over so I can have a slower Monday. We went to a Semo VS SIUE basketball game. Semo had an alumni event before the game. We all had fun but did not get home till almost 11pm. Plus we stoped at Krispy Kreme on the way home to let the kids gets donuts.

Today we went to Eckert's in Illinois. They have a kids valentine thing. We went last year and it was nice so I wanted to do again. We had brunch, did a craft, face painting, and cookie decorating. What a fun time. But, we are all tired!!!

And I almost forgot Baron went to a swim ( grinch theme) birthday party. I am not used to this kind of pace. On top of all this I had a Pampered Chef show on Friday and did not get home till 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment