Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Pat's Day






We had the best day yesterday. The weather was awesome.....actually hot. In the 80's and sunny we all got a little sunkissed. I ran in the St. Pat's 5 miles race. It's one of my favorite races as it is just fun. The kids and Nolan came with me and they found me on the course. Amelia's screamed and gave high fives. Then we walked around and stayed down for the parade. Oh my they do it right. It was huge and a ton of people and the parade lasted a few hours. The kids had the bext time and Amelia has been wanting to play parade all day today. The thought of Amelia at the parade will make me smile for a long time. She stood the whole time, waved at everyone and, yelled with excitment. In return she got a ton of stuff: flowers, headbands, jewerly, candy, and beads. It was just crazy all the stuff she got.

Sorry about my pictures being messed up. We only had my Iphone and I have a horrible time getting my pictures from my Iphone to my computer then on my blog. I have a PC and don't have picture software from Apple. For some weird reason it won't let me change the photos. How annoying. That is about to change as I am gettin an IPad on Monday! Yippee my computer just stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment