Friday, April 20, 2012

Vacation

I am not sure where to start as we went on vacation and I came home with over 500 pictures. So I will try not to kill anyone and just post my favorites. Went went on a 7 day Eastern Carribean cruise. We visted Princess Cays (Private Island in Bahamas), St. Thomas ( then took a water taxi to St. John), St. Marrteen, and Turks and Caicos. We loved it all. We went for my parents 40th anniversary. My parents went, my family, and my sister Kristin and neice Kaija. Her husband had to stay home. We had an amazing suite with a perfect balcony. We loved all the food, activites, and islands. Before we flew home ( Nolan and Mom flew back after the cruise for work). My Dad and I took the kids to DisneyWorld. The kids had fun and I am glad they got to go. But, we will probably not go back. It really is not our kind of vacation. We now have the travel bu
g bad and are planning our next few trips. I really want the kids to see the country/world. We can't do it all at once....Since I don't work. Next year I think we are going to do a RV trip for 2 weeks and go out west (Colorado, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore). Then we want to go back to St. John. We also want to go to Alaska and Hawaii ( we have been many times..but, the kids haven't). I am so thankful for this vacation and all the wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment