Monday, December 3, 2012

St. Jude Half Marathon

Over the weekend I went to Memphis for the St Jude race with a few friends. We were gone for a full two days. And it was amazing! Lots of relaxing time. In typical tired mom fashion we were in our room by 7 every night and up before 6am. Wow we are a wild bunch!

Everything was great. Company, car ride, hotel, meals, and the race was my favorite ever.





The race finished in the Memphis cardinals stadium. The stands were packed. We got to run on the warning track and finish on the field... Pretty cool






-

Eating BBQ !


My awesome dessert at the Peabody. Which was decorated amazing for the holiday.




Sure hope I can do this race next year. I will have another post later. The kids had a super weekend with Nolan. He did a great job holding down the fort.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment