Sunday, February 10, 2013

How is this for funny

Nolan started his new job. He is did well and thinks he made a great decision. He was out of town for the whole week. I held everything down at home. No problems till Thursday. The garbage disposal broke (never had that before). I was able to fix with my Dad's help on FaceTime.

Then I went to bed on Thursday and heard a pop. Scared me but I told myself it was shampoo falling in the bathroom. But, it was followed with water gushing.

Every seen this before? Guess its pretty uncommon. It cracked all the way through and water was going everywhere. It even went to our finished basement. Thank goodness someone was home


-
I was able to get it stopped and spent the next day shopping and having it put in. Fun times!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment