Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dentist



Today was the kids first dental appointments. It went better then ever expected. We went to a pediatric dental office. And it was huge. Had a fish tank, multiple play rooms, birds, and the kids got to pick out prizes. Baron did so well. And the dentist said he was one of the best he has seen. He even cooperated enough to get X-Rays. No cavities and no plague. And Amelia has a basic baby check up and everything looked perfect for her. I tried to get some pictures. but, did not have much luck. I was in the room with Amelia ( Baron got to do everything by himself) and saw him and tried to get a picture though the window. I also got a picture of one of the play rooms. What a nice place. If anyone in St. Louis wants there info just let me know. It is a very big place that has multiple Doctors ( but it took me about 4 months to get into)

No comments:

Post a Comment