Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Technology



I guess you can say our family is little behind the times on technology. We don't really watch TV. In fact we don't even have a TV in the living room ( Mom wants one), Mom still is trying to master the DVD player the forward and reverse is so different then her VCR. Yep we don't even have anything to record TV shows! Life is nice and simple and we do lots of outings and outside stuff. Mom does have an IPOD which she listens to in the kitchen and while working out. And recently she got the IPOD Touch ( thanks Oma and Opa). And I guess it is safe to say she is hooked! She loves it. But, I have now mastered 2 games on it ( Mom never thought she would see the day where I would sit still and do that), and I like to listen to the IPOD. here is a picture of us enjoying some music. I am hoping for my own IPHONE in a few years! ( excuse how messy we look- we have been sick and we just ate dinner)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how quickly they pick stuff up? They will all be teaching us how to use our ipods, phones, etc. before we know it!

    ReplyDelete