Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Baron






We had all Baron's brithday stuff over the weekend. But, on his birthday I took them to Chuck E Cheese for the first time. They have been talking about it forever. I had no idea where they new about it from. This I realized that they watch Super Why on PBS on Tuesday and Thursday while I clean for a half hour and they have commercials for it. Well they loved it and so did I. They place was super clean and really nice. They had su much fun. and Amelia went crazy over Chuck E. He made an apperance and Amelia chased him thoughout the store. He even gave her about 70 tickets and the next day she has still been talking about him

Please excuse Amelia's crazy hair. We got it late the day before from the Magic House and no time for naps. So it was messed up from her being Jessie!

No comments:

Post a Comment