Monday, October 15, 2012

Go Halloween Run

This weekend I ran the Halloween 10k and the kiddos ran the 1 mile run. We love this event. They really do it up. The kids get so much stuff. Nice shirts, medals, and LOTS of food treats at the end.


We had a great family morning. Baron ran his mile in 8:45. I don't think he really pushed it. He talked to his friend Gus the whole time. And Amelia ran 8:51. I can't believe she can go so fast. At one point she passed Baron! If these kids get any faster I won't be able to keep up.


Look at all the bling! Amelia's mouth is even full!




Baron had his friend Gus. They go to different schools and haven't seen each other since summer. So they would not stop talking !



Gotta stretch before you run


My friend Crystal and me ( Gus's mom)











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment