Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Today

Lets see

Left home at 7:20 went and had breakfest at Baron's school and went to the book fair. It was a special day for families.

No good pictures. Baron was not into that.




Went to the gym

Took Amelia to gymnastics

She is getting awesome. Took a big fall from the high balance beam and managed to recover


YouTube Video


Dropped Amelia off at school


Picked up my ID to substitute teach. I have been approved for awhile. But, took along time for me to get processed. I have already got 3 calls and have a couple of teachers that I am on their list.

I only want to do once a week or so. If I do on the day Amelia goes to school she only has to go to a sitter for about 3 hours ( which won't kill her). I still want to enjoy my last year with her home. Next year I can sub more when both kids are in full time school.


They had to call me MS. As Mrs. Does not fit with my last name on the badge. Haha



Went grocery shopping

Unpacked groceries


Now I am up at Baron's school as I help teach a kids fitness class for 1.5 hours after school. It's 5 days a week. But, only 1 week a month

Once I get home I have to cook dinner, do homework, baths, and pack everything up for tomorrow.

This is why I am always ready for bed at 9am.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment