Saturday, April 6, 2013

Amelia lost a tooth!

So bittersweet! I was shocked and not expecting it. Baron is 6.5 and hasn't lost one tooth. So I assumed Amelia would be late like him. She never mentioned it being lose and I never noticed. We were eating dinner and I looked over and saw blood. She still didn't say anything. I think she was confused on what is was. So I looked and sure enough she lost a tooth. She was then excited that the tooth fairy would visit.

It's the bottom center. Only bummer about losing teeth as my kids had perfect baby teeth. And I am not a fan of how missing teeth look. Oh well it's part of growing up.






Just woke up... Showing what she got. A coloring book and 2 dollars. Of course she wanted to spend the money ( Baron always saves his). First thing sweet girl said was she was using a dollar for something for Baron. And she did!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment