Sunday, April 21, 2013

Our pretty girl

Amelia had some pretty big news this week. About 6 weeks ago we were shopping at our favorite store Hanna Andersson in the Galleria. The lady suggested I submit her picture for there next catalog ( fall/winter). She said that they had just had a casting and found no one.


I was able to submit 1 picture plus her stats. They only take 1 height ( 5 inch range). Didn't think much about it. Well last week on Wednesday I found out Amelia was selected. They picked 300 kids ( out of thousands) then they invited them to Portland. Where they would narrow it down to 25 to shoot all the fall marketing. This is a nationwide company.

We choose not to go. With only 5 days notice flights were over 750 a piece. If she was selected they would do a 7 day shoot and her pay would be 100.00 a hour. It was just a pretty big risk.







Hanging out at my dentist appointment. She was excited as I let her bring the iPad since she had to entertain herself so long.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment