Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do I look scared?




My brother and I our not fans on storms. A few days ago we had huge storms in the early morning. They woke me up- I never make a peep till wake up time. It was not that early 6:20. But, I normally don't wake up till 7:30 or 8:00. But, Mom went in and got me and I was just sitting in my bed scared of the storms. Mom let me come into the living room ( did not want to wake the rest of the house- but like normal she had been up for hours). She even let me take my blanket with me. I am very attached. But, Mom makes me keep it in my bed. She says if I need it I have to go to bed. Actually, she just does not want to have to keep track of it and make sure it stays clean. We had such a nice morning. We just set on the couch and enjoy each others company. I was still sleepy so I was so still. Mom thought she would get a few pictures.

1 comment: