Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trip Down Memory Lane......






After the race on Saturday. Keri and I went to Lawrence where Nolan and I used to live ( and my parents). I had a great time dining and a local favorite, looking at our old house, old apartment , and my parents old house. They are all pretty much looked the same. But, there is tons of new stuff in town. So many good memories. Some of my best memories is when Nolan and I were first married and we moved into our apartment. We thought it was so nice and we were like this is going to be hard our rent was 675.00. We saved our money for a few years so we could put money down on our first house. We used to take lots of walks and eat lot of chicken box dinners. Gross! But, life was nice when it was so simple. We even used to get to come home and eat lunch together most days. Then we moved to our first house. we bulit a fence and got Semo. We had many fun days playing wiffle ball in the backyard. We had a nice yard for that. There is sidewalks everywhere around town. so we would walk to lots of places and it was agreat town for running.

I forgot to add in the last post. Nolan and the kids had a great weekend. he took them on a long hike. Played a lot and even made sure I came home to a clean house.

1 comment:

  1. nice to see not much has changed over the years. our new apartment looks a lot like your old apartment.

    ReplyDelete