Thursday, December 3, 2009

Arts and Crafts with Santa

Last night Mommy and Daddy took us to see Santa. We went to Arts and Crafts with Santa. It was a fun night. We did not wear any specail holiday outfits since this is a messy thing and Daddy was running late ( traffic) from work and had to meet us there. I guess Mom had her work cut out with she had to get us dressed, fed, coats on, in the car, and bathroom. We got to make some really neat crafts, make a Gingerbread House and see Santa. Of course Amelia wanted no part of that ( just like me the last few years). At first I was a little shy and tried to stand behind Mom and yell my list and Santa. But, then I warmed up to the nice man and set on his lap and petted his beard. I can't wait for him to come to my house!

2 comments:

  1. looks like y'all had fun. i'm jealous. Kaija might see santa this weekend. It's the christmas parade in waimea on saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting that the boy, like Amelia, will want no part of sitting on Santa's lap this year!

    ReplyDelete