Thursday, December 3, 2009

A girl can't have too many purses



Amelia really loves purses and bags. But, now I am kicking myself as I saw a really cute purse at Gymboree a few months ago. Amelia has most of this collection and the sales person said you need this it is the last one they have been selling like crazy. I thought waht 18 month old needs a purse. They still have them on the Gymboree Website but are sold out. So I looked on Ebay and since they are so hard to find they are really expensive. No way I will spend as much as a name brand adult purse for a 1 year old. Oh well maybe a cute one will turn up before Christmas

2 comments:

  1. it's like kaija and shoes. She wears my shoes all the time and yesterday she was wearing my shoes and carrying a purse. i wish i had my camera. Amelia is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a girlie-girl! Maybe she'll get a purse for Christmas from Santa ;)

    ReplyDelete