Sunday, June 6, 2010

Grant's Farm






On Saturday we went to Grant's Farm. It was a SEMO alumni event. The kids were a big hit and did so well. They were REALLY well behaved and had so much fun. funny story is that nolan "Fixed " Baron's hair. And this is what he said to me. Mom Amelia is messing up my hair. I said it's ok. Then he said he needed to check it in the mirror. The only bad thing about Grant Farm is that I did not get any good pictures. I guess I was busy helping the kids! I was even dressed up!

And yes Amelia has a cut on her eye. Leave it up to my child to fall at the gym trying to look at some baby birds. What can I say she takes after her Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how grown-up Amelia looks in those first two pictures! Love that Baron was concerned with his hair!!

    ReplyDelete