Friday, June 18, 2010

Pool






We have been going to the pool almost everyday and the kids love it. They are like fishes! I make them both wear water wings. Just that way they I feel better with them going off some. Baron has a ton of friends. It seems that when we are there people are always saying hey Baron and wanting to play with him. He is very social! Today was very special. I met some of my friends at the pool for a playdate. and they surprised me with cupcakes for my birthday. How sweet. I felt like a 10 year old again having a "pool party" birthday. Don't tell anyone I don't like to tell people I am still in my twenties! Here are some pictures of the fun./ so hard to get great pictures! Baron is really into goggles this year. and wear them the whole time and even keeps track of them by himself. They are both really good in the water and both go under and jump off the side. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful pool so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment