Monday, July 19, 2010

Amelia Pictures






When we were up in Michigan we took Amelia to get her picture taken. This is in a baptism gown wore by her great grandmother who is 94. It is very fragile. Amelia WAS NOT into pictures that day and was beyond fussy. We did manage to get some pictures that were ok. The funny thing is that this is the second time in a row I have taken my kids to get pictures taken ( different studios) and they have ask me to sign a waiver to use the pictures in advertisements. Anyways, I had to bribe Amelia with some gum. So she is chomping it it many of the pictures. Not really sure how she figured out gum ( because I am not a big gum chewer). But, she knows! I can give her a piece in the morning then come lunch she will hand it to me to throw away. What a funny little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment