Friday, July 30, 2010

Wild Day






Today my friend Jenn and I decided to take our kiddos on a big playdate. Baron is best friends with Nathan and they really get along well together. They are 2 peas in a pod! We went to Bounce U and the kids had tons of fun jumping. Baron got kind of confused at the end as he wanted to stay for cake and ice cream. so I had to try to explain that is only for birthday parties. Then we took are kids out to eat. Where everyone did really good at the restaurant. Then since Costco is next door and I needed to get 2 items. And Jenn said she wanted something for a dinner party. So we took the kids on a field trip to Costco. After all that fun I think I can cancel my Magic House membership. The older boys were yelling at me to push them fast in the cart ( which they loved), then they wanted to take spins around the fridge section, then off to get a free cookie. On top of all the samples they had they had a whole smorgasbord in the cart and they loved it. They were just laughing and giggling so hard.

Amelia has kind of crazy hair. Her hairband broke so I gave her mine. I did not want her to have hair in her face while she was jumping.
Baron is just like his Mom. And yes it is kind of hard to deal with. Now I feel real bad for my parents. Look at him at the front of the line. Has to be first just like his first child Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment