Monday, October 17, 2011

Gymnastics/ Ice Skating


It is really hard for me to get good pictures at gymnastics. It is just set up awful for viewers. Amelia did really good. She had her "test" last week and passed to the next level. We are not going to stick with the YMCA I was just not impressed with the program. I am going to enrol her at a "real" gymnastic studio. I am thinking of waiting till Jan. We were just over extended. The last 2 months we had had activities 5 days a week.

I did not get any pictures from the kids last ice skating lessons. a certain person borrowed my camera and did nto put it back in my purse! The kids did good. Amelia was a little young and I think I am going to wait till closer to 4 ot re enroll her. The teacher said she was fine and should stick with it. But poor Amelia had a hard time standing up for more then a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment