Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Break





We had such a great Christmas break. The kids go back to school today. I am kind of sad to see it end. January and February are pretty rough months for me. Mainly because of the weather. But, we have lots to look forward to in the next few months. Baron and I are taking a trip to New Orleans to see our friend ( I am doing a race there), Basketball and baseball for Baron, our cruise, and Amelia's birthday.

I did not do a great job at getting pictures of all the fun over break. But, did get some good ones. Opa was in town for a week before Christmas. He had to go to Kansas City for a Dr. appoitment. Baron got to go! Which was a ton of fun for him. Oma did not get to come in till Christmas day. She was in Texas delivering her Mom to her brother. We did have plans to head up to Michigan after Christmas. But, we changed our minds. We were already all at my house so my parents just stayed longer.

The weekened before Christmas our friends from Kansas visited us. And of course spoiled the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment