Sunday, January 15, 2012

Having too much fun

I am having trouble keeping up. Seems we are always on the go! We are all having so much fun. Plus I have been using my Iphone for more pictures and I have not found an easy way to download my photos and videos. It's like I am missing half my stuff. Gosh I am stuck in the dark ages with a OLD PC. I would love a Mac!

The kids went to grandparents this weekend. First time ever and boy they are having a blast. And they have did several neat things. Nolan and I enjoyed our weekend and went to Cape and also our property. We also had some home time where we got some projects done. I am sure I will have more on this later.

Last week I took the kids to Powder Valley and nature center. It was so much fun and the hike was lovely. Many of the pictures are taken from Baron. He was into posing his sister and I even caught him brushing her hair out of her face. I looked kind of funny hiking as we went on a whim and I had high heel boots on. Oh well!

We also have been playing basketball and volleyball at the gym. Baron is playing on a team again this year. His season starts in 2 weeks. Amelia is 2 young as you have to be 4 before it starts.

Last week the kids went to a birthday party of their buddy Nathan. It was so much fun. It was at the skating rink. It was Baron's second time skating and I think it is safe to say he is hooked. And Amelia did great for her first time. And I loved it.....I felt like a kid again. I think we are going to try to go a few times a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment