Tuesday, January 17, 2012

dog "Sandy"





Long story but last week I found a dog. It was a cute,sweet, perfect little beagle. She was great in our home and pretty much let the kids do whatever with her. She never growled once. I was able to track down her home...even though she had no collar on. And the house was bad, they just let her run outside, made her sleep outside, ect. And the guy said he could not care of and did not want. I really wanted to keep her. But, Nolan did not want to. Baron is allergic to dogs and it does not seem bad. He was worried he could get worse if she was here along time. Also, Nolan did not like the fact she did nothing. She was REALLY laid back and not into playing much. Nolan loved playing frisbee with Semo. Nolan also did not want to expense and long term committment of getting another dog. I am still sad that I could not keep. Both kids loved her and love all dogs. And I always had a dog and I wanted my kids to have a pet. Oh well I guess I need to get over it. As I could not keep a pet if both people could not agree.

On a happy note I was able to find her a good home. They have kids to play with her, a stay at home mom to give her attention during the day, a fence, and money to take care of her. I just got an email from them today that she was healthy at her vet appt ( heartworm negative, ect) and that she is doing great at there house. And that her school age boy has bonded with her

No comments:

Post a Comment