Thursday, November 15, 2012

Trip to Kansas

Last weekend Nolan and I went to Kansas. Nolan's parents came to our house and watched the kids. So no school was missed on Friday. They had so much fun! And loved their dog Colby. Sure wish we had a dog.

Nolan had work stuff on Thursday night/ Friday during the day. But, we had an nice hotel in downtown Lawrence. So I killed the time by shopping, eating , and relaxing.

My parents old home... Different color



Our old home. Wow that tree got big.



One of the MANY meals I ate


Only 2 things I miss about Lawrence. The food and sidewalks and the ability to walk everywhere.

Yep Semo played KU in basketball. It was sold out and the crowd did not take it easy on our Redhawks. Fun times!

Saturday morning ( before heading home) I ran a half marathon with my friend Keri. It was VERY windy. I loved the race and energy. Wish I would not of ran out of energy at 10.5 miles. Haha.






Biggest medal ever


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment