Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Helping Mom





Mom was correct we were snowed in today. Mom decided to rearrrange my room (sounds like fun!!) . I am posting some pictures of me helping Mom. She changed my furniture around and organized my clothes I have grown out of. While I was helping Mom Baron my brother was in the kitchen helping himself to some cake. He knows he is not supposed to get into things like that.

I am also including a picture of me in some new pajamas from Oma and Opa. They bought them in the fall and told me I had to grow into them. If Mom would of waited any longer to give to me - I would of grown right out of them. You might notice I am in distress. I was very upset tonight as my top tooth was coming through at that very moment. Mom says I am pretty calm and since I don't cry much she better get a picture quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment