Thursday, January 29, 2009

My First Hockey Game






As many of my friends know I love sports like my Daddy. I have been to many games. Today was a special day as I got to go to my first hockey game. It was so much fun. Before the game Daddy took me to eat at steak and Shake. I had the grilled cheese which is my favorite ( my Mom leaves the butter off of them at home). Then before the game I was given one of the practice pucks. My Dad only bought one seat as the ticket was really good. There was a empty seat for me next to Daddy- but it was to heavy to stay down with my bottom. I watched the game till the third period and I fell asleep on my Dad's lap. Then we went home and I stayed awake the whole way home ( I did not get home till 11pm). This is the latest I have ever been up. And if you know my Mom she is strict with bed times ( something about she needs time to recover from me). It was a great evening and I even managed to wake my sister up when I got home. I am going to ask Mom if we can go to another hockey game tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment