Friday, January 23, 2009

What a busy day!






Well it's me Amelia writing.. I don't post as much as my brother. We had such a busy day. First we had our Parents as Teachers evaulation. We both scored way ahead. Then my brother was doing dishes and then we went to the mall. We got to play at the play area, and my brother got to ride a train. She said I was to small- But, I did not want to ride anyways! I like more girly things. Then Mom got me some new pajamas and Baron a basketball. We also got to go to Cabela's to look at fish and animals. We were so tuckered out we fell asleep on the way home.

When we got home. Not too much fun. Mom had planned to leave us tonight to go to dinner with a friend. We always tell her to get out of the house- as this would of been the first time she left at night since I was born. And she got sick and had to call her friend and cancel. Mom said these bugs just can't seem to leave our house this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment