Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Done






I have been wanting to re do Amelia's room for sometime. She has Baron old room and it just had what was leftover from him. And since we did not know the sex of our children it was very neutral and did not fit her at all. So Nolan did a great job painting it when I was in Michigan with this kids. This was a great help. as I can not imagine trying to get done with 2 small kiddos to help me! After that we worked most nights when he got home from work. The greatest thing is seeing how much Amelia LOVES it and how excited she has been over her new room. I still have a few little things left to do but it is pretty good for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new room! Tell Amelia that I might fight her to sleep in the pink room the next time I visit. :)

    ReplyDelete