Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Lion King

Last night I took Amelia to the Lion King. It did not go perfect. But, what do you expect from a 4 year old as your date.

I knew it was her 2nd day of school when I got tickets. I picked Tuesday as it was Kids Night On Broadway. They had special things for children and a special on tickets. Tickets are VERY expensive.

Tuesday proved to wear her out. We went to the gym. Then gymnastics. I had to change and feed her on the car ride to school. And after school she was TIRED! I had about 30mins till we had to leave for our dinner reservations. I was holding out hope she would sleep in the car ride down. No such luck! She wined she wanted goldfish, she didn't like her shoes, and that she didn't want to see a play ( she wanted to go to the movies)


We got to dinner. Which was amazing. Went to a trendy/ famous place. The Fountains on Locust. She made it through dinner


When we got to the Fox Theatre she saw all the neat stuff she was excited. She hugged me. Said thank you and how neat this was. We did the pre show stuff and she really enjoyed. The show started and it was so incredible. The show started at 8 and was scheduled to get over at 11. Well she only made it an hour. She probably would of fell asleep on me. But, I did not want to have to try to carry her to the car, in heals, in a huge crowd. After the hour her extreme whine came back. I'm soooo tired mom, it's too dark I'm scared. She was just overtired. So we left. We still managed to have a nice evening. It was just too late with school and getting back to our school bedtimes.

Wish I could of seen the whole show. Oh well. All in all she still had a good time.
Hat she made





-











Notice my "new" purse. Ha it's Amelia's.



Fountains on locust for dinner and dessert








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment