Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bad Blogger????


Ok I have been gone for a week from the blog. So lets see what is new. I have been busy with the end of Baron's school. And yes all his sporting events. Baseball, soccer. and practices. I can't imagine when I have them both playing. As all I feel like I am doing is driving! Amelia has had 2 playdates with her friends. One with Leah and the other with Max. I have also been potty training her and I am pretty sure she is about done. She been ready for months ( I have just been lazy). It is very time consuming to drag both kids in the bathroom ( esp. when your out and about). She just can't hold it as long as Baron. We also have had a few Cards games. I have been bad with my camera. But, the highlight of the week was a guys trip Baron and Nolan went on. More on that later. We only have one camera ( but need another). So Nolan got to take the camera on his trip. So I missed out on pictures with Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment