Friday, May 28, 2010

What a day!






We are all so exhausted. We left the house today at 8am and did not get home till 3pm. Talk about pushing naps. I thought Amelia was going to lose it in the car on the way home. First I went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. I am so sore I worked out twice everyday this week. I actually lost 2 lbs this week alone and I am definitely getting much stronger. And now I am watching my eating much more. After the gym we went to the St. Louis Mills. It's a shopping mall but it is quite far from us. We went to Cabella's and looked at the animals, then I bought the kids their forth of July outfits at Children's Place ( of course matching), then I got Baron a pair of Crocs ( they have a Croc store). We also visited theplay area. Which is pretty cool. It is like a big outside thing like you would find at a park. Then we walked across the mall parking lot to the out lot and had Sonic outside for lunch. The kids loved this since we were close to the airport they got to see lots of planes and the weather was perfect. Then after going back to the car we headed to Chill's in Clayton. This is were all the excitement started. My friends meet there this week for a playdate and I could not go. After looking at the pictures I thought it looked very cool so I decided to take the kids there. Clayton is not close to us and I don't go there often. I looked up directions ( no I don't have GPS) and thought I knew where it was. I used to drive around a lot when I worked so I know St. Louis pretty well. But, I got lost and thought I was going to go crazy in the car. But, thanks to one of my Friends who helped me we did make it there. It was so cool. Baron really loved the Dyson automatic hand dryer in the bathroom! It is frozen Yogurt and it is all self service you get the cup, fill it with whatever flavors you want, then you can do your own toppings. Then they just charge you per ounce. VERY COOL!!! And the kids loved it. We did have a really nice day and thank goodness the kids are napping now.
And I was very happy with myself ( since I am watching what I eat) I did not eat Sonic. I had brought myself a protien bar and banana)

1 comment:

  1. You've got so much energy!! I think I would have been done after the mall! Actually, I know I would have been done after the mall. I think it's awesome that you are helping train for the 1/2 marathon. That sounds perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete