Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's only Wednesday






and we have already had a long week. We had baseball practice and then today Mom got together for lunch with some of her running friends and kids. We had a blast. Megan put up a bounce house and there were tons of outside toys. And we even went inside for a yummy lunch complete with fruit kabobs! There were 8 kids total the oldest 2 will be 4 this month and the youngest will be 2 in July. So eight kids all the same age! Mom thought it was funny as Mandi went back to check on us in the playroom and came out and looked at Mom with a weird look. And Mom just kept saying what did Baron do. Then Mandi( she was almost laughing) says that I was trying to hold the fish!!!! They had a fish tank and I thought I could hold the fish. Good thing she stopped me. I also got to play baseball. I tried to get anyone to play with me. Notice the picture of Dani playing with me. I just went from person to person to try to get a pitcher. Wow we were tired and hot and got home just in time for long naps. We think Mom needed to rest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment