Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend fun

Nolan and Baron are on a kayak trip with his brother and 2 oldest boys. Baron was so excited to go on the trip with his "old" cousins.

That has left the weekend open for Amelia and I to do some fun stuff. We meet Danielle ( my sister in law, amelia's aunt) and Brock ( her youngest son 6)

Amelia had so much fun with him. We played at the Magic House, had late lunch, then they came back to our house to play.

I did not get a lot of great photos. Amelia was being a stinker about taking good pictures. We were so worn out we both went to bed early. Note to self don't go to bed at 8pm. I woke up at 3am ready for the day.

Saturday is an lower key day. We are going to 6 Flags tomorrow. Amelia was invited by a friend. So today we went to the gym, got the rest of her school supplies, old navy, went to bread co, made a birthday cake for Nolan, did laundry, cleaned floors, cleaned bathroom, cleaned my car, and I still have half the day left.

One kid is soooo easy!!!

Kids out to eat


Us out to eat



She loved the new pet area at the magic house. Got to pretend she was a vet



Her flower cookie! She talks about these all the time. I think they taste gross!




Knee socks she picked out at old navy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment