Tuesday, July 31, 2012

6 Flags

Amelia and I went to 6 Flags over the weekend. She had so much fun. She got invited to go with Heidi and her mom Candy. They live down the street from us. In fact she loved so much and I already know Baron does I think I'm going to get season passes next year. Amelia even rode a big roller coaster! I didn't get a ton of pictures. Not the easiest to get the phone out.

Funny thing is we haven't had rain forever and it rained all morning. We braved it and we were saved by the ponchos. It all worked out fine. Did the rides first then after lunch we went to the water park.

















-










This hot dog was crazy. Amelia is usually not a huge eater. We ate a FULL lunch at noon. Then at 3 she said she was hungry. We got this hotdog. And I said "wow that's enough for 3 people". I was talking to Candy then I looked over and the hotdog was almost gone. I even looked in the floor to see if she dropped. Nope she ate almost a pound hotdog. And yes I know how unhealthy that is. Our kids eat healthy most days and can have things like this on special days. I still can't get over how much food she ate!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment