Friday, July 20, 2012

William's birthday party

Becky and her boys are visiting for the week from New Orleans. We could never get enough time with them. Things have been crazy this week. So all we have did was a birthday party. William's 7th birthday is next week. Last minute he wanted to have a party with his cousins, Baron, and Amelia. It was kind of a big party ( even in the middle of the afternoon during the week). Andy has 6 siblings and when they get together for a party they all show up. What a neat family!

Becky of course is the most talented creative person. She pulled together an awesome party in days. It was at a super nice bowling alley. She did Willy Wonka theme. She had prizes, take home gifts, golden eggs, game token, cupcakes, and pizza. My kids can't stop talking about all the fun. Great job Becky!
Amelia jumping with excitement



Baron getting ready


Amelia, Clark, cousin Jillian



Baron with the birthday boy. Isn't he the tallest 7 year old? Let's just say he has a very tall dad



Gifts




The candy was great till Amelia spilled Nerds in my car. All I wanted to do was vacuum my car in 104 degree weather. Haha


Cupcakes



Baron, cousin Ryan, and William. I really didn't get great pics. The kids were always moving.

Wish I would of got one of Becky and Jack. The cutest little boy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment