Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Does Anyone Work on St. Patty's Day?






I guess Mom was the only one that did not get the memo. Her friend and her boy Liam deceided to go to the zoo for the day. Well we had quite the car trip. We left at 10am and did not get to the zoo till 1pm. Normally, it would take 25 mins. It was one thing after another. Parade traffic, traffic by the zoo, no parking so they were letting one car in the lot after one left. Took us an hour to get into parking lot. In the meantime.... I was driving Mom nuts in the car. I was getting board so I started bugging Liam. Pulling his hair, ect. Then of course we were all starving!!! Lucky us our Moms packed lunches in the car. So we had a picnic in the car. It was hard for Amelia to eat hers in the car. But, once we got there we had a blast. We rode the train again and had popcorn and icee's at the zoo. Then on the way home we had ice cream. Mom was so worn out by the day I think she might of bought me a pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment