Monday, March 30, 2009

Since it was snowing





yesterday we did an indoor activity. We went to Monkey Joe's. It was fun for Dad to get to go with us ( but, also very busy there). Mom was kind of scared for me with all the school aged children there. So her and Dad had to really watch! He does not normally get to do these things since he is at work and Mom takes us during the week. Well Dad was shocked ( that I was able to do so many big kid stuff there). I was always the littest one doing the big stuff.

Also, on Friday Amelia and I had our Parents as teachers evaulation. As it turns out we are both on track. But, my parents as teacher person told my Mom that I throw a ball better then most 6 year olds. I can now even have Mom pitch a ball to me and hit it. Who needs a tee! Oh does Mom have her hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment