Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some pics from yesterday






Yesterday we spent the better part of the day outside. I am an outside boy and NEVER want to go inside. We had fun. Dad turned my tractor up to the highest speed so now I can go 5 MPH. Fast for me and I love the speed. Amelia has been climbing on everything. She made it on my lawn chair and my tractor.

Today in the morning we went to the gym and were outside again. since I am now talking all the time in sentences. I asked Mom if Baby ( I don't call her Amelia) can go in the wagon and I can push her. Mom still does not know how I did it I pulled Amelia in the wagon though our whole subdivision over 1.5 miles. Mom had to help up a few hills so she did not go to fast. Mom told me she hopes that means I will be tired and take a good nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment