Monday, May 25, 2009

I got to go shopping with Mommy





While Baron was camping Mom took me on a shopping trip. We found really cute outfits for Baron and me . They are supposed to be for 4th of July but we will probably wear them earlier. Mom just loved them. Then we got Baron a rash guard and new swim trunks. The only proablem was they were out of his size! So Mom got the size bigger ( see the pick of him trying them on). Mom said he can grow in them or wear big she really liked them. And Mom treated me to a Aunties Anne's pretzel. It was a lot of fun. I could get used to this only child thing. Actually, Baron and I are getting along real well now. He shares with me, kisses me, hugs me, helps me, and plays with me. It it starting to get fun. I bet we can team up against Mom soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment