Monday, May 11, 2009

More Flags, More Fun





Amelia again...just kickin' back with my sippy-cup and watching SportsCenter. Ovechkin is a stud. Anyway, thought I'd recap our first visit to the mecca of amusement parks...Six Flags. Home of the Screamin' Eagle...and $12 sodas. We went on Mother's Day, with our friends the Rosners. We sure miss Mommy, but Marcy is a pretty cool lady. She has a season pass, and they let us tag along.

The rides are lots of fun - Baron and I got to check out the kid area. I still think I can handle The Ninja, but I guess you have to be 54 inches or something. Whatever. Anyway, all was well until I met some giant dude called Scooby-Doo. More like Scooby-Don't. I was terrified (peed my Pampers). Here I am just strolling along the theme park, and out comes a 7-foot Great Dane! And apparently, he lives in a hippy-looking van. Dad said he was cool...but I was keeping my distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment