Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a day- Mom had a special day with me






Mom had planned a special day with me for months and we had the best time together and have many photos and videos to show. Which may take me more then one day to put on here. First we dropped off Amelia at the sitters so it was just me and Mommy all day. We drove all the way to Cape Girardeau and we stopped at the gas station. Mom got gas. I went potty and got some candy. Then we went to the Show Me Center for Thomas Live . I really don't know much about Thomas ( since I am not into TV). But, I love trains. So this was great. Mom got me a T-Shirt and a hot dog at the show since it was around lunch time. Then after wards we went walking around campus ( where my Mommy and Daddy went). We even walked up a really steep hill called cardic. In 90 degree heat. Mom even pointed out her first dorm room where she meet Becky and Andy 14 years ago. Who are still my parents best friends and both of our Godparents ( oh the memories). Can you believe how old my parents are. To Mom it seems like yesterday she was in college. But, it has been 10 years, 2 kids, 1 dog, and almost 9 years of marriage. After are walk we went to eat. Where do you think Mom would take me: Chuckie Cheese, o charleys. Nope guess again. A BAR. Yep Mom took me to her favorite place it has the best cajun food int he word and it is a hole in the wall. Trust me normal people eat there too and I even saw some other kids ( that made me feel safer). Then we went to the Mississippi River. Wow that water runs fast and it was high! Are last stop was Andy's frozen custard. Were Mom got confused on the size and ordered a medium ( it was huge) and we shared it. After that we headed home. I think Mom ran out of Money and I needed a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun day! I have a feeling we have some Thomas the Train in our near future!

    ReplyDelete