Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cardinals Game



We don't have many pictures. Dad said I have been to so many games this year we don't need pics everytime. We had a great time ( except the Cards got slauthered). Dad parked in this lot that they have a streach golf cart to take us to the stadium. Then Dad asked him to stop at a BBQ place where we got too hot dogs, chips, and water to drink. Then at the game Dad got me a ice cream in a helmet ( I love food). It is so funny that I have wanted to eat food out of it all day today. Today I had yougurt in iut for breakfest and pasta saald in it for lunch. It was so nice to spend time with Dad. He has been busy a lot: He has been workign long hours, and taking two summer classes . Nothing like craming 16 weeks of work into 6 and two classes at the same time. But, the good thing is Daddy is done with MBA classes after this ( it has been a long time). i have not posted in awhile because it was so hot all we have been doing is swimming. I am getting real good. I can jump off the side and put my head under the water to swim. Mom said that if she could work with me (not be holding Amelia) that i could proabbly be swimmign in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment