Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Busy Weekend






On Saturday night we got to go to Grant's Farm. SEMO night there and Dad really had to go for work. Mom enjoyed herself but kept herself busy as Amelia has got pretty fast and she was chasing us in two different directions. At least I understand what Mom says and to stay close. Not so much for Amelia. Dad was not much help as he ( had to for work) was off talking to people for work. Did you see our matching outfits? We got tons of people asking about them.

We got to ride a tram for a wilderness park. I was calling it a choo choo. I loved looking at the animals. But, Amelia was another story. Mom calls her a worm. She did not know about staying seated and looking for animals. So Mom and Dad had to hold her and she kept moving! Then we got to eat, look and animals. And the highlight was the Clydesdale that came out that we could even pet. I am kind of embarrassed as I got real scared and cried at it ( don't tell me friends). But, Amelia like the horse. The is the same horse in a lot of the commercials and the one the kicks the touchdown in the Superbowl add. And I have really taken a liking to horses.


On Sunday we stayed around the house and played outside. We love the outside. And can't ask for much more than water, bike, and tractor. Dad wanted to do his annual car wash ( hahaha) so he came up with a idea to get us involved. He made Amelia and I special smoothies. Then we got to play int he water and after the car was washed Mom had some kind of sprinkler ball we got to play in. What a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment