Monday, June 1, 2009

May Running Totals

May is over and I ran 134 miles this month. I signed up for two new races ( both half marathons). Jokers Wild is July and Lewis and Clark in September. On top of the Chicago Marathon which the training starts in a week. I have also started to do speedwork with Big River Running on Tuesday nights. I have been doing speedwork for sometime. But, never with a team. Thanks to my friend Mandi for dragging me there and saying I would have fun. She was correct and Nolan saying house stuff can wait till I got home. I was laughing inside after the last workout saying I had a great time. But, then I thought...... Can you imagine anyone would think it would be fun to run so hard you think you are going to throw up. I guess I am a running dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment