Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July in small town America






We went to Jefferson city for the 4th of July Holiday. We had a great time seeing Becky, Andy, William, and Clark. It was real fun for me as William is almost 4 but we mostly play nice together. And Amelia and Clark buddied up. Clark will be 2 in September so they are sort of the same size. We started Friday out with a trip to a parade. Wow how great Candy, floats, supper at the parade. Then Saturday we got to jump on a trampoline ( they have one). Actually, Becky is really good at it and after they put us to bed at night Mom and Becky would go jump. I am sure there neighbors were cracking up at them! Then we went to the carnival downtown. I had so many firsts there. I got to ride a horse, mini roller coaster, go to a car show, and then play a carnival balloon toss game were I won on my first try. Then off to eat . Then Mom and Becky put the little ones to bed and us big kids got to watch our Dads shot fireworks, we did poppers, then we got to go downtown and watch the big firework display. We stayed out till almost 11. I was sure tried the next day. I now take showers as this is what William does so I wanted to shower. And we had a slumber party each night. It was all fun till Becky heard us taking at 4 in the morning. She had to come in and tell us it was not morning yet! All in all we had a great week. Tomorrow is a big day for me as I go to summer camp ( school). It is for 4 hours for 3 days. I have never went to anything like this before. Mom packed my lunch for tomorrow and I will be sure to report on all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment